Simplified Acquisition Program™
The Simplified Acquisition Program (SAP) is a package of services, technology, and training to help businesses jumpstart into federal contracting. Offered exclusively by USFCR, the SAP is the fastest and most complete method for a business to get started in federal contracting.
The SAP Includes Critical Components Businesses Need to Win Federal Contracts:
- Proper Registration - A USFCR Case Manager processes all of the required federal registration paperwork on your behalf.
- Government DSBS Profile - A profile in the Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS) where contracting officers search for contracting businesses.
- Small Business Qualifications - USFCR will determine if your business qualifies for Small Business Administration (SBA) set-aside contracts, including women, veteran, and disadvantaged-owned and HUBZone programs.
- Show Your Capabilities and Communicate - The SAP includes a federally formatted online capabilities statement (webpage) and an email address for your business.
- Learn What the Pros Know - Access to the learning center for and USFCR Academy provides the tools and information needed to become a successful federal vendor.
- Stay Updated on Opportunities - The Advanced Procurement Portal (APP) provides notifications and searching of relevant federal contracts for your business.
- Keep Learning - USFCR offers both free and paid learning resources from the USFCR Academy. These include weekly live free webinars, on demand past webinars, and paid resources, which include bid training and review.
Watch this short video to learn the features and benefits the Simplified Acquisition Program (SAP).
Get Registered and Get Noticed
The SAP streamlines the SAM registration and government DSBS profile process and provides an online capabilities statement complete with past performance, testimonials, photos, and contact information. The program helps businesses reach procurement officers by helping get your business and capabilities noticed by government buyers. Having your information easily available online makes this vetting process easier for contracting officers.
Search for Contracts and Learn with the Advanced Procurement Portal (APP)
There is no easier way to find contract opportunities than with APP. You can even get automatic notifications of new opportunities before your competition. Developed by USFCR, APP is a web-based application that gathers all the information you need from several government sources and presents the information in an easy-to-understand format. APP has many features, including:
- Live feed of opportunities based on your NAICS codes and location.
- Registered vendor organization and tracking.
- Government contracting personnel listing.
- Awarded contract data for prospecting and competition analysis.
- Saved searches and email alerts.
- Combines FPDS, FedBizOpps, FBO.gov, SAM.gov, and Contract Opportunities in the beta SAM site.
- Simplifies federal contracting by providing all of the contracting information you need in one place.
Online Capabilities Statement Creation in Standard Federal Format
Contracting officers want the information they need to help vet your business with just a few clicks. The SAP includes your online capabilities statement, complete with:
- SHA-2 SSL/TLS Encryption
- Branded Domain Name
- Hosting on High Performance Technologies HTML5 and Bootstrap
- Monthly Updates
- Search Engine Optimization
- Mobile Ready and Compatible with iOS and Android Devices