Invoice, Receipt, Acceptance, Property Transfer (iRAPT) Registration
What is an Invoice, Receipt, Acceptance, Property Transfer (iRAPT)?
iRAPT(formally WAWF) is an online invoicing system allowing government contractors to submit their federal contracting invoices and receipts. The goal of this system is to create an organized, paperless environment for vendors selling goods and services to the Department of Defense (DoD). The system allows contractors to electronically send and track invoices to contracting officers, which speeds up the process of being paid by the federal government. Government agencies such as the Department of Defense (DoD) use iRAPT to ensure they send registered government contractors timely payments when a solicitation has been completed.
WAWF is now iRAPT
On November 3, 2014 the DoD transitioned from the Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) to the iRAPT system.
iRAPT Registration Benefits
Contractors working with the DoD must be registered in iRAPT (as stated in DFAR clause 252.232.7003) in order to be paid.
- Quick and accurate payment processing.
- Document accuracy and organization.
- Global accessibility of documents.
- Immediate feedback when documents are rejected.
- Correct or resubmit rejected documents.
- Receive email notifications of awaiting actions.
- View their status history with each federal agency with which they have conducted business.
Benefits of an iRAPT Registration with USFCR
Please note that iRAPT links directly to your SAM registration CAGE code, so if you keep your SAM registration active, you will be able to keep your iRAPT account. If your registration expires, you will need a new CAGE code and have to re-apply for iRAPT access. USFCR helps ensure your SAM and iRAPT registration remains active and compliant.
A USFCR iRAPT registration includes:
- iRAPT account activation.
- Invoice method determination.
- Government POC coordination.
- Invoice tracking application creation.
- CPU guideline set up.
- Monitoring and notification of SAM registration status.