A System for Award Management (SAM) registration is required for businesses to do federal contracting and for nonprofits to receive grants. With 10 years of experience and over 100,000 SAM registrations completed, US Federal Contractor Registration (USFCR) helps you streamline federal sector onboarding and win contracts.
Why a SAM Registration with USFCR?
- Guaranteed SAM Compliance - We guarantee your SAM registration is federally compliant and completed in a timely manner.
- Case Manager Support (Phone and Email) - Case Manager support for questions about registration, set-aside certification, or federal contracting.
- Registration and Regulation Maintenance - We monitor your registration and the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) to ensure you remain compliant.
- Government DSBS Profile - A profile in the Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS) where contracting officers search for contracting businesses.
- SBA Set-Aside Program Qualifications - Small Business Administration (SBA) set-asides including women-owned, veteran-owned, HUBZone, and 8(a).
- USFCR Verified Vendor Seal - Authorization to use the USFCR Verified Vendor seal recognized by contracting officers and prime contractors.
- USFCR Academy - Access to on demand and live federal registration and contracting training and informational webinars.
USFCR provides a better path to success in the federal sector. More than a SAM registration, USFCR is your partner in federal registrations and contracting. Our SAM registration service provides more value than the federal government or any other third-party.Start SAM Registration
For more information about the SAM Registration process and how US Federal Contractor Registration can help, watch our Getting Started video
USFCR works with businesses, nonprofits, and government agencies of all sizes. We’ve completed over 100,000 compliant SAM registrations during our 10 years of helping our clients succeed in the federal sector.
Learn from Government Contracting Professionals
USFCR Academy provides free and subscription online and interactive training for all aspects of government contracting. We specialize in comprehensive topic areas and short-topic lessons to help you succeed in the federal sector. The Academy also offers free webinars on Wednesdays and Thursdays, which cover federal registrations, certifications, contracting, and bid topics.
Simplify Government Contracting
US Federal Contractor Registration (USFCR) has been helping businesses of all sizes save time, money, and costly federal program registration errors for 10 years. Our mission is to delight every client and simplify government contracting by providing the registration and certification services, technology, and training to help them succeed in the federal sector.
Join us in celebrating our 10th anniversary as the largest, and most trusted, third-party federal registration firm.
Guaranteed SAM Registrations and more.
USFCR is the largest and most trusted System for Award Management (SAM) registration and renewal services company and has completed over 100,000 compliant SAM registrations.
Advanced Procurement Portal
The USFCR Advanced Procurement Portal (APP) is a web-based contracting search and management platform that provides real-time information about all available contracting opportunities in one place. The search functionality shows you contract information before it is available elsewhere.
- Live feed of opportunities based on your NAICS codes and location.
- Registered vendor organization and tracking.
- Government contracting personnel listing.
- Awarded contract data for prospecting and competition analysis.
- Saved searches and email alerts.
- Combines FPDS, FedBizOpps, FBO.gov, SAM.gov, and Contract Opportunities in the beta SAM site.
Trust the USFCR Professionals
US Federal Contractor Registration (USFCR) is the largest and most trusted federal registration and certification service provider. We manage and maintain your SAM registration and guarantee its federal compliance. The government offers SAM registration forms at no change, but they will not physically process or verify the forms for you.
By completing your SAM registration with USFCR, you get additional services, including a case manager, support, training, and technology that will help you succeed in the federal sector. No federal agency or any registration services entity provides this additional value.
Read our Federal Contracting Blog
The USFCR blog has hundreds of articles, videos, and even podcasts to help you learn federal contracting, registrations, and certifications. We also cover the various SBA set-aside programs and GSA schedules and how to qualify. Subscribe to the USFCR blog today.
Foret Contracting Group, LLC Wins $12,000 Contract with the U.S. Coast Guard
In just four months Foret Contracting Group, LLC won a $12,000 contract with the U.S. Coast Guard....September 17, 2020
Preference to Veteran-Owned Small Businesses on Federal Contracts
In this webinar, you'll learn how to make sure you have the tools and strategies to allow your...September 14, 2020
Meet Us Monday: Aaron Nasworthy - Registration & Contracting Specialist
As a Registration & Contracting Specialist, Aaron Nasworthy helps entities get in compliance for...September 9, 2020
USFCR Academy Live: Understanding Government Acronyms and Language
Government contracting is full of acronyms, unique titles and language. Knowing this language can...September 3, 2020
International Contracting with the U.S. Government
This webinar navigates the regulations, language barriers and obstacles to find opportunities for...September 1, 2020
August 2020 Monthly Update
Catch up on the latest blog posts, webinars, and videos with the August 2020 Monthly Update.