USFCR Simplifies Government Contracting.
USFCR is the largest and most trusted System for Award Management (SAM) registration and renewal services company. USFCR has completed over 100,000 compliant SAM registrations for businesses and nonprofits during our 10 years in business. We also provide set-aside registrations and certifications, including women-owned, veteran-owned, HUBZone, 8(a) Business Development Program, and other federal contracting services, training, and technology.
We strive daily to delight our clients and help them simplify and maximize their contracting or nonprofit relationship with the federal government. We do this by providing professional services, training, and technology that streamline their federal relationship and help them succeed when selling products and services to the government.
Celebrating 10 Years of Service
USFCR is celebrating 10 years of service this year. Since our founding in 2010, we’ve helped more than 100,000 federal contractors, nonprofits, and state and local municipalities and agencies complete SAM registrations so they can work with the U.S. government.
Our core values
We believe USFCR, our clients, and their relationship with the federal government form a unique and special business partnership that must be approached with great care, integrity, honesty, and professionalism.
- SAM Registrations, Renewals, and Maintenance
- Set-Aside & GSA Certifications & Registrations
- Federal Contracting Training & Consulting
- Subcontractor Onboarding & Management
- Web-based Contracts Search & Management Technology
- 10 Years Helping Businesses and Nonprofits Do Business with the Government
- 100,000+ Successful SAM Registrations Submitted for Our Clients
- $30,000,000,000+ In Federal Contracts Awarded to USFCR Clients
- $600,000,000,000+ Estimated Federal Contract Awards this Year
You’re in Good Company with USFCR
We work with businesses, nonprofits, and government agencies of all sizes. We’ve completed over 100,000 compliant SAM registrations during our 10 years of helping our clients win in the federal sector.
We Help Businesses of All Sizes Work with the Federal Government
The federal government awarded contracts valued at nearly $575 billion in 2019, up from about $545 billion in 2018. Of the contracts awarded in 2018, the U.S. Small Business Administration estimates that 25.05% (or an estimated $120.89 billion) went to small businesses.
Of the contract dollars set-aside for small businesses:
- 4.75% went to Woman-Owned Small Businesses (WOSB).
- 9.64% went to small disadvantaged businesses 8 (a).
- 4.27% went to Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SD/VOSB).
- 2.05% went to small businesses operating in HUBZones.
Government contracting can be extremely rewarding, and USFCR makes the registration and certification process painless and makes working with the federal government possible for many small businesses.