USFCR offers consulting services that help new and existing federal contractors quickly learn or refine their capabilities. We have a proven agenda and expert consultants that jumpstart any contracting endeavor with minimal disruption to the business.
The agenda is based on specific client needs, expected outcome, contracting fundamentals, and using USFCR’s web-based contracting and search and management platform, the Advanced Procurement Portal to find and manage contracts.
The learning agenda includes, but is not limited to:
- NAICS Review
- Capabilities Statement
- APP Search Set Up
- CRM Overview
- Elevator Pitch
- Agent Finder
- Solicitation Review
- Offer Review
Consulting is accomplished via conference calls and screen shares and is made up of sessions over a 90 day or less timeframe. The sessions include:
- A one hour introduction and review of the goal worksheet completed by the client prior to the consulting.
- Six 30 minute sessions to cover the agenda and client-specific topics.
- Self-paced learning assignments meant to reinforce the lesson.
- New contracting ideas discussion.
- Lessons learned and review of overall consulting service.
Additional consulting modules can be purchased and customized for specific client needs.
Additional Learning Opportunities
The USFCR Academy, the training division of USFCR, provides free and paid learning opportunities. The Academy has live and on demand webinars that anyone can register for and watch. The schedule is:
- Wednesdays at 2 PM ET - USFCR Academy Live Webinar - Features specific contract bidding topics and questions and answers.
- Thursdays at 11 AM ET - USFCR Academy Hosted Webinar - Features information on federal registrations, certifications, programs, such as GSA Schedules, federal contracting, and specific USFCR products and services.